I provide quality image retouching and enhancement services in bulk for photographers & photo studios, graphic designers & agencies, marketers & marketing agencies, e-commerce site owners, and project managers, printing & publishing companies, and many more.


PRODUCT SHADOW AND REFLECTION


 MANNEQUIN REMOVAL AND SYMMETRICAL 

I will remove the mannequin and studio background from the photo and replace the other parts in Photoshop to create a hollow human or ghostly effect. Even if you don’t have shots for other inner parts, I can manage to provide you final output. In addition to my Mannequin Removal Service, I will also remove bad wrinkles, dust, spots, and dump. Also, to optimize the product for final output, I will apply cropping, resizing, straightening, shadow removing, and reshaping.